Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Intro. Part 2

Thanks to my sister Morninglory for starting off this blog venture for me. *Revamped Niche* is a blog about *Revamped*- my clothing business of recycling old clothes into newer fashions. It also entails my own creations made of sheets, pillow cases, and material. I feel the need to use what crafty skills I may have through wonderful inspiration from my sister and my mother. They are always making something. With this being the age of "Going Green" and "Eco-Conscious", even though I am so sick of hearing about that band wagon, I want this to be another outlet for those who choose to conserve and re-use. For the thrifty and spend-savvy in myself and others, this will give ideas to revamp wardrobes. Enjoy! 'Til next time :)

2 comments:

marmee55 said...

hello starshine luv!!! it's marmee and I just put you on my favorites list. I'm all about re-using stuff [hence the tote bag I made for you from my "too small" skirt...
wow, lots of love and dreams

marmee55 said...

let's have some pics on those remakes you did for sis. btw, finished her funky purse, finally. you still likin yours? you and J such good aunt and uncle!